High tech applied research firm based in Torrance, CA has an immediate opening for an analytically oriented Test Engineer to work in the automotive industry. Activities will include conducting instrumented dynamic vehicle testing at our proving grounds and at the proving grounds of our clients, and will also include vehicle preparation and report writing. Other duties will involve test software development and data analysis.
Dynamic Research, Inc. will not sponsor an employment visa (e.g., H-1B visa), including any visa renewal during employment, for any candidate for this position.
- BS or MS degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering
- 3+ years of engineering experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Strong automotive interest
- US citizen or permanent resident
- Familiarity with MATLAB
- Background in Dynamics and Control
- Familiarity with automotive sensors and data acquisition
- Motorsports interest, including performance driving experience
Dynamic Research, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To submit your resume for this position, please click here.