Dynamic Research Inc.(DRI), in collaboration with 6D Helmets LLC, has been announced as one of five winners of Round 1 of the Head Health Challenge III to develop advanced materials to improve impact safety. The $250,000 award will support optimization, using the LS-DYNA finite element software, of 6D’s patented Omni-Directional Suspension (ODS) technology. The DRI/6D team is competing with the other Round 1 winners for the $500,000 grand prize. The Head Health Challenge is sponsored by the NFL, Under Armour, GE, and the National Institute of Standards and Technology in order to develop materials that will result in increased safety and protection for athletes, the warfighter, and civilians.
- DRI Motorcycle Research Presentations
- DRI Soft Car 360 Introduced by Euro NCAP as the Global Vehicle Target (GVT)
- DRI and 6D Helmets win NFL’s Head Health Challenge III
- AAA Tests of Vehicle with Automatic Emergency Braking using the DRI Guided Soft Target Test System
- NFL, Under Armour, GE & National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Announces DRI as a Winner Of Head Health Challenge III